Friday, April 2, 2010

First Post

I have wanted to lose weight for a while.

I was at work, blog-surfing, (productive) and I stumbled upon a bunch of weight loss blogs. That got the gears turning, and I told myself that if the name Bikini After Baby was available (it just randomly popped into my head,) that it was meant for me to start my own weight loss blog.

Here I am.

I have actually "had" the blog for a couple of weeks, but I decided to start the Monday after Easter.

I think that springtime is a good time to start my journey, as it is a season of rebirth, and I want to be reborn into a fitter, healthier, more confident person.

Plus, why not wait until after Easter, and indulge in a nice slice of carrot cake or some macaroni and cheese.

See you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Welcome to "The Light".

    I found you from your comment on The Anti-Jared's Followers post. I'm thrilled to be your second "official" follower!

    -jafg

    ReplyDelete