Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Motivation

So, since I have started my weight loss project I have done...well...nothing.

To be honest, if you told me that I had gained a pound or two or five, I wouldn't be entirely surprised. I am not sure why I never really started working toward my goals, but I just haven't.

I am not gonna make up a whole bunch of excuses.

What I am going to do is tell you that I received a little motivation today, from 2 places.

1. Pictures. From dying Easter eggs. Not only was I fat, but my skin looks disgusting. Eww, eww, eww. Lord help me.

2. I have decided to enroll Gemma in waterbabies. Since she is a teeny tot (she is 7 months old) I have to join her in the pool. Since I am pretty sure sweats are not pool approved attire, that means I have to be at least bathing suit ready. I am not holding my breath for bikini ready though, as the class starts April 27th, which gives me a grand total of TWO WEEKS  to not look completely gross. How is that for motivation?

Now that there is a fire lit under my...umm, bum, I am really going to do this thing. This might be exactly what I need to get going in the right direction.

Motivation.

I will be in tomorrow for a Wednesday weigh-in and hopefully a game plan.

Until then, let's think thin!


1 comment: