Monday, April 19, 2010

I Ate a Fortune Cookie Today

Inside, the fortune said, "When you are finished changing, you are finished."

So instead of moseying into the kitchen and pouring myself a glass of soda, I ran out to the car and grabbed a bottle of water that had never made it inside.

Baby steps.

Today, I weigh 143 pounds.

I have gained weight since I started this blog.

But, I am determined making it work. The lifestyle changes I mean. Because I am not finished changing.

Not even a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Young'n.

    I actually packed on an additional 9+ lbs over the course of the 9 months since I started bloggin last year.

    Don't get discouraged. It's slow but it will happen. Look what you did already. You chose water over soda and burned some calories to boot with the mini run to the car! :-)

    All you need to worry about is the next decision...today it was water. For me it was walking up the stairs instead of taking the elevator.

    PS.

    I've lost 18 lbs! That's the 9 I gained plus 9 more.

    Life is good.

    -jafg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a weight loss blog quite similar to yours, and I'm only making baby steps too. As long as we keep trudging on! I'm going to follow your journey and I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete